Industrial Computerized Fabric Quilting Slitter Machine
Model No.: CM-94
Industrial computerized fabric quilting slitter machine
|Trim Margin(Border cutting)||800-2500|
|Rated voltage(AC)||380V/50HZ 220V/60HZ|
|Length of feed-out board|| 2440 |
1. Cross cutting
2. Trim Margin (Border cutting)
4. Working with quilting machine and aslo can cutting fabric independently
Delivery date: Delievery after 3 days when received 100% TT payment
Payment terms: Deposit 30% by TT, the rest 70% by TT before delievery
Packing: Export packing
Our company was established in 2002,is specialized in manufacturing computerized multi-needle
quilting machine,cutting machine and bobbin winding machine,more than 10 kinds of products.
It passed the ISO9001 Quality Management System,and was honored as "Private Scientific and
Technological Enterprises" by Dongguan city Science & Techonology Bureau and Dongguan City
Intellectual Property Bureau.Yuxing machines get a high credit standing at the correlative industry.
We always insist the tenet of "Honest Business,Credit First".In the condition of fierce competitive
market,we make progress and get innovation constantly.We firmly believe high quality and good
service are the best support for users' trust.
Contact us if you need more details on Fabric Quilting Slitter Machine. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Bedspread Cutting Machine、Mattress Cutter Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : related machine